In older times, a hero was typically one of noble birth blessed by the gods, chosen to do extraordinary things. Though remarkable, these skills are within his reach. Heroes are people who possess extra ordinary traits of altruism or self-less concern for the well-being of others, even at the expense of their own existence.
Not all heroes have a powers because of love and care is best super power that she can give to me. This wonder woman that I'm referring to is "MY MOTHER". Even though she's not here with us I feel her presence that she is always with me.. She work in other in country in order for us to support our needs. Imagine she's already 16 years in working there. But even how many years she never says that she is tired. I missed her so much :(
I'm proud of her. My mother is the best woman in the world. No one can replace her in my heart. "MY MOTHER MY HERO".

No comments:
Post a Comment